WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. The one true God who lives eternally in three persons - the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
2. The love, grace and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining and ruling the world.
3. The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Bible.
4. Jesus Christ born of a virgin truly divine and truly human, yet without sin.
5. Jesus Christ's death on the cross paid the price for our sin thereby reconciling us to God.
6. The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
7. The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
8. Baptism by immersion as a public act of confession of Jesus Christ and obedience to His Word.
9. The ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through new birth, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.
10. The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal, the priesthood of all believers - given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit's gifts to worship God and proclaim the Gospel, promoting justice and love.
11. Israel is God's chosen nation who will be restored to its biblical homeland and its people to their Messiah Jesus.
12. The personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfil the purposes of God, who will raise all people to judgment, bring eternal life to the redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost and establish a new heaven and a new earth.
The Well Christian Centre
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:
Or use our contact form.